Monday, February 23, 2009

Rick Ward Photography



At the age of 16, I borrowed my brother's camera just for fun, a totally manual camera. His only instruction was to keep the needle in the middle to make a picture. When I picked up my prints from the lab, I was hooked. Over the next 25 years, I graduated from college, worked the 9 to 5 jobs, and made a living so I could finance my obsession with my photography hobby. After countless photography workshops, a correspondence photography school, and the school of hard knocks, I realized I could make a living doing what I love the most. Over 12 years ago, I started all over again with a career in photography and haven’t looked back. I look forward to every photographic opportunity from weddings to portraiture to commercial..........and above all, it is still my favorite hobby.


You'll find Rick behind a camera shooting portraits, weddings, commercial jobs, and of course his "first love" scenics. Look for more of Rick's slice-of-life photography at RickWardPhotography.blogspot.com and wedding celebrations at rickwardphotography.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment